Motorola 4.5.0 Driver with MotoConnect* (for 32-bit versions of Windows®)Motorola Mobile Phone USB Drivers (for Windows®)
This USB Driver is used for connecting your Motorola Mobile Phone to a Windows® computer via a USB cable in order to charge your phone or to access the data on your phone.
This USB Driver supports most Motorola OS, Motorola Linux OS, Motorola iDEN, Motorola Symbian/UIQ, Motorola Windows Mobile® and Motorola i-mode Handsets.
* A 32-bit version of Windows 2000®, Windows XP®, Windows Vista® or Windows 7® Operating system.
* You must have Administrator permission to install this driver.
* Please reboot the system after installing the USB Driver.
* Installation of Motorola Phone Tools may affect the performance of this driver. Please re-install the USB Driver after the installation of Motorola Phone Tools.
* MotoConnect is a PC application that keeps your Motorola device drivers up-to-date. Additionally, on supported phones, MotoConnect can launch the owner support page for your phone giving you easy access to user guides, FAQs, tutorials, videos and more.